Love me :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Stuck in my head

There's this THING in my body, it's invading space it has no right to be taking and I'm pissed off! I want it out! It's causing me stress and aggravation and that's only the beginning. But I want it out so badly I'm willing to remove part of my body to get rid of it...
I'm not so much pissed that I have to go through this- I'm pretty much resolved to a fight. I'm thoroughly pissed off that I have to put my family through this. Haven't my kids dealt with enough?? What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Is that all this is? A freakin test?? Because I've had my fair share of those too. I hate this. Hate hate hate hate hate that I have to put the ones I love through this. I wanna scream and cry and punch things.
But I can't. Because as usual, I have to be strong for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment