Love me :)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Screw this

I hate this. I'm so angry that everyone's life has to change because of my shit. Im lucky I can use the bathroom without help. Jack is so frustrated with having to help and just told me he wants to go live with his dad. I feel so bad and Luke such a burden.
And no I don't want to talk about it!! Don't tell me everything is going to be ok and don't feel bad and it's not my fault... Don't tell me how to feel!! I'm supposed to be taking care of my family not the other way around! Cancer is such bullshit!!
I cut my hair off yesterday, thinking it would be easier and wth I'm gonna start losing it in a month anyway...
Wrong! I feel worse, it looks terrible and I look like such a slob. I just want to sleep for a week
Definitely not one of my better days

No comments:

Post a Comment