Love me :)

Friday, December 16, 2011

So the last few days have been, rough to say the least. The stress and anxiety are getting to me along with all the guilt I feel for having this stupid f'n cancer and being totally stressed out. Talk about a no-win... Anyway, I'm crying a lot and our financial situation is causing me so much more anxiety. I don't know what to do or how to help.
I seriously have been thinking about going 'home'. This isn't home to me. It's where my husband wants to live. And I'm supposed to want to be wherever he is, right? Being about to go through all that I am (still not quite reality) I want to be around friends and whats left of my family. I know NO ONE here in Colorado. My husband's solution? Bring his brother out to 'help'. My issue with this? I barely know his brother, we met once when Bill's mom and 2 of his brothers came to Florida for the wedding. I can't make Bill see I am not comfortable with his brother coming out to help care for me and the baby. I want to be around people I know. Am I being selfish? I don't want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment